- Pioneer DEH-73BT CD/MP3/WMA/iPod AM/FM Receiver with Remote
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Peak Power Output: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS Power Output: 22 watts x 4 channels (Pioneer Certified)
- RMS Power Output: 14 watts x 4 channels (CEA Certified)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free calling
- iPod USB Playback, charging and control via your standard iPod cable
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display Title/Artist/Album
- Detachable face
- CD text display
- Wireless remote control included
Playback and Audio Features:
- Playback formats: CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3/iPod/iPhone and WMA
- iPod Application mode allows you to play back audio from iPod applications
- RDS AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 6 selectable tone curves (5 Preset, 1 User)
- Radio data system (RDS) displays radio broadcast information such as artist, title and album
- Source Level Adjustment : Allows individual and separate volume levels for each source
- Built-in Low-Pass Filter
- 2 Preamp Outputs @ 2.2V (front and rear/subwoofer switchable)
- iPod/iPhone Ready with your regular iPod cable
- Front-panel auxiliary input: 3.5mm (headphone jack) allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, etc.
- Built-in Bluetooth Support enables Bluetooth capable phones, headsets, and portable devices to be paired for audio streaming and hands-free calling with included microphone
- Front-panel USB allows connection to devices such as flash drives, thumb drives, iPods etc.
- Steering wheel remote ready: Requires PAC SWI-PS
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking
- Parrot Bluetooth technology
- Bluetooth version 2.0 certified
- Bluetooth range up to 32.8 ft.
- External wired microphone included for convenient hands-free talking
- Bluetooth profiles supported: HFP, OPP
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- OPP: Object Push Profile for sending basic "objects" such as pictures and other virtual material (Please note that this unit does not support A2DP audio streaming)
General Description of Features:
This product features a bright white OEL (1-line/10-Character) Display that shows upper-case and lower-case characters. This display makes it easy to read and cycle through song titles, artists and other information. The display faceplate is also removable for added security.
RDS Radio Tuning:
This feature will display the name of the radio station (for example Z100) and will also display the artist name and song title along with other information. This feature is similar to HD radio without the extra expenses.
Bluetooth built in from Parrot (No accessories required):
The Pioneer DEH-73BT features built-in Bluetooth ver. 2.0 from Parrot. It allows you to make and receive phone calls wirelessly through the Pioneer receiver. The Bluetooth operates in 2.4 GHz frequency range and is capable of transmitting voice and data at speeds of up to 1 megabit per second. This unit is compatible with the following Bluetooth Profiles: HFP (Hands Free Profile), OPP (Object Push Profile), GAP (Generic Access Profile) and SDP (Service Discovery Protocol). Note: The DEH-73BT does not support Bluetooth Audio Streaming (A2DP/AVRCP). You can store up to 6 numbers for speed dialing, you have a recent call log which you can redial from, and you can store up to 1000 contacts in your address book.
The unit comes with a wireless remote control with full functionality.
High Power and Great Sound Quality:
This Pioneer receiver is rated at 50 x 4 watts peak and 22 x 4 watts RMS, which quite powerful. The ratings are CEA-2006 compliant. This means the ratings are actually tested by the industry standard. This receiver uses a MOSFET power supply which is known to power the speakers more efficiently. The lower end receivers use amps that are not Mosfet powered and they do not put nearly as much power to your speakers as one with a MOSFET power supply used by most of the premier brand name receivers, such as this one.
Ability to connect multiple external amps:
The Pioneer DEH-73BT features two pairs of 2.0-volt preamp outputs (Front & Rear/SW). The pre-amp outputs allow you to hook up external amps for your speakers without needing to purchase additional accessories. The unit's rear preamp rear output can be configured as a fading rear-channel output or a non-fading, frequency-selectable subwoofer output with a low-pass filter with +6/-24 dB of gain.
Built in High and Low pass filters:
The high pass filter will allow you to filter out unwanted noises from your full range speakers, while the low pass crossover filter will allow you to filter out unwanted noises from your bass speakers. A crossover also allows your speakers to go louder without distorting them because you are filtering out the frequencies that cause the speaker to distort easily. The crossover also will make your speakers last longer because they eliminate distortion frequencies and distortion is what causes speakers to blow. With the crossover your speakers will last 10 times longer.
Integrates with iPods and iPhones:
The USB input on this receiver has iPod and iPhone direct controls built in. This means you can simply plug your iPod or iPhone into the USB with the wire that comes with all iPods and it will play back through this receiver. In addition, when your iPod is plugged in, it will get charged. When your iPod is plugged into the receiver you will be able to use the receiver controls to change songs and control your iPod.
It allows easy access for you to hook up any portable, MP3 player, or other portable USB audio device including a USB thumb drive or portable hard drive with audio stored on it.
The DEH-73BT is equipped with a front panel 3.5mm stereo mini-jack auxiliary input for connecting external components, such as a portable MP3 player. AUX must be turned on in the setup menu in order to be selected as a source.
Steering Wheel Control Ready:
The head unit features an OEM steering wheel remote control input on the rear of the unit to allow you to keep your vehicle's radio steering wheel remote controls when used with the optional PAC SWI-PS Steering Wheel Control Interface Adapter or the optional Metra ASWC Steering Wheel Control Interface Adapter.