The XPA series of DJ amplifiers from GLI have really cool features along with very clean sound.
The XPA-9 features a built in key lock with a key included. This gives you the ability to lock the amp and prevent it from being tampered wth. The amp will not function without the key turning it on.
For the first time ever, GLI added USB and SD card inputsto an amplifier. This gives you the ability to play back music stored on a USB thumb drive, or other USB device and play it back through the input on the amp. This amp can also play back music stored on an SD card as well.
This amp is very portable. It is built for DJ's. It weighs in at only 18 pounds which is half the weight of similar amps on the market.
Another important factor is that this amp has built in cooling fans so it does not overheat.
19" 2U Rack Mountable Power Amplifier
5000 Watts Maximum Power
- Real Power Output: 2 x 190 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohm
- Bridge Mode
- Built In Professional MP3 Player With Controls
- Front to Rear Airflow Cooling Fan
- Channel Volume Controls
- Built-in Key Lock
- Iridescent Frosted LED Sound Meters
- 2 Speakon Outputs for Channels A/B
- 4-Way Binding Banana Plug Channel Outputs
- Built-In USB and SD Card Connections
- XLR and 1/4" and RCA Inputs
- (2) Speakon Outputs For Channel A and Channel B
- 4-Way Binding Banana Plug Outputs
- Brdige Control Switch
- AC Line Fuse, DC, Short, and Overload Protection Circuitry Ensures Long Life
- Frequency Response: 20Hz -20KHz +/- 1dB
- Ground Lift Switch
- THD: Less Than 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: + 4dB
- Input Impedance: Balanced 20K ohm/Unbalanced 10K ohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: (20Hz-20KHz) 100dB
- Dimensions: 19" x 7.3" x 5.8"
- Shipping Weight: 21 Lbs