DBX Authorized Dealer!
The optional RTA-M real time audio analyzing mic is the perfect accessory tool for the DriveRack PA, DriveRack PA+ and 260. Used in conjunction with the System Setup Wizard and Auto EQ Wizard the RTA-M is ideal for optimizing the sound quality of even the most difficult of acoustic environments.
The RTA-M is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz , ensuring accurate "pinking"/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on phantom power (supplied by the Driverack units) and comes with a clip and case
- DBX RTA-M Omni-Directional Condenser Acoustic Measurement Microphone
- Polar Pattern : omni-directional
- Element : back electret-Condenser
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance : 250 30% (at 1,000Hz)
- Sensitivity : -63 dB +-3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit )
- Operating Voltage : phantom power 9V-52VDC
Advantages of purchasing from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all DBX Products at the lowest price as possible.
- Full Factory Warranty
- Detailed information of all products
- Lifetime Customer Service by DBX Product Experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise