The ZRS series by Cadence are the finest amplifiers that are available in the market. The ZRS-C65 amp pumps 1200 watts RMS @ 2 ohms.
The Cadence ZRS-C65 is one of the best engineered amplifiers on the market. This amp has features that are only available in the ZRS series of competition amps. To get you the most impressive sound quality, this amp has bass focus control with rumble control. Subwoofers tend to rumble at certain frequencies. This amp eliminates that and gives great quality sound. The ZRS-C65 is capable of running on a 16 Volt DC Input.
There is also a bass EQ with a frequency response that can be adjusted from 10Hz to 500 Hz. This is great for tuning vented enclosures. Make sure this setting is tuned properly, based on your enclosure. This will make your system sound amazing, and will make sure that your subs last a long time too! This amp will treat your subs the way they want to be treated. Your subs will sound amazing and last a long time when you use this amp and tune the settings properly.
In creating the ZRS series of amps, Cadence did not spare any expenses. They went all out on quality. Every part was chosen without worrying about cost. These amps have features such as BiPolar Japanese output devices, a copper rail PCB architecture, a computer optimized heatsink, and lots of other advanced features. These amps are engineered for sound quality competitions, and they produce a crazy amount of power. This amp has a 130A fuse rating. It is the real deal. It is rated at 1200w RMS @ 2 ohms, but it can easily push out more power than that. It is under-rated.
Bottom line is, if you want the best sounding amp, with crazy power, then this is it! The ZRS series is the #1 series of amps made by Cadence. These amps are the best value on the market.
- RMS Handling @ 4 Ohm: 600 Watts @ 4 Ohm
- RMS Handling @ 2 Ohm: 1200 Watts @ 2 Ohm
- Peak Power Handling: 2400 Watts
- Minimum THD: <0.01%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 500Hz
- S/N Ratio: >88dB
- Damping Factor: >100 @ 100Hz
- Power Supply: 16V
- Fuse Rating: 120A
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14” x 11.6” x 2.7”
- High Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Bipolar Japanese Sanken Outputs
- 16V Capable Power Supply
- Copper Rail PCB Architecture
- Preamp Input Voltage: 200mV – 9V
- 12-24dB Crossover Circuitry
- Bass Focus with Rumble Control
- Preamp RCA Output
- Adjustable Subsonic Filters
- Adjustable Phase Control
- Soft Start Mute and Delay
- Power & Diagnostic LED Indicators
- Twin Amp Bridgeable to 2x Power Output
- Master/ Slave Configuration
- Dashboard Bass Remote Control