- (1) Pair Rockville ASM5 5" 2-Way 200W Studio Monitors
- (1) Pair RVSM1 Heavy Duty Studio Monitor
- (1) Auralex MOPAD Studiofoam Monitor Isolation Pad
Description Of ASM5:
The Rockville ASM-5 Active Studio Monitor creates a new performance level in affordable studio monitors.
Designed and engineered for refined vocal reproduction; our unique design eliminates high frequency diffraction while providing full range monitoring accuracy and enhanced bass response.
Using sophisticated computer modeling the ASM-5 features rear-firing ports that provide enhanced bass coupling thereby reinforcing and amplifying low frequency response without affecting accuracy. You will hear the difference in our design and appreciate the accurate and clean bass performance with higher, cleaner sound pressure levels.
The Neodymium silk soft dome tweeters are bather in magnetic ferro-fluid keeping them cool even when your music gets hot! The recessed tweeter bezel design provides an optimal high frequency wave guide so the sound is focused out towards the listening stage. The high frequency section features an adjustable equalization circuit so that in-room listening optimization can be easily achieved.
Optimized Frequency Amplification Full Range Digital Class D Circuit
Unlike most studio monitors, the Rockville ASM-5 studio monitors feature a Quad Amplifier design in each pair of monitors. Each woofer and tweeter features their own Frequency Optimized Amplifier, so there is no wasted energy in the amplification stage and an absolute minimum of harmonic distortion. The efficiency of our digital Class D design is in excess of 90% with zero discernible hiss or white noise. The Input Volume Gain Control provides an adjustable gain range from -30dB to +6dB so that your ASM-5 is compatible with a majority of mixing scenarios. The ASM-5 feature various input connections so they hook-up to any mixing or monitoring system including unbalanced RCA, balance 1/4" TRS and USB. In addition, front accessible headphone jacks make the ASM-5 even more versatile.
- Rockville ASM5 5" 2-Way 200 Watt Active/Powered Pair of USB Studio Monitor Speakers
- Two-Way Active Studio Monitor Speaker System
- Full Range Class D Amplifier Circuitry
- LED Power on Indicator on Multifunction Rotary Front Volume Control
- Ferro Fluid Enhanced 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter
- Talc Filled, Injection Molded Graphite Composite Cone Woofer
- Curved Front Bexel Design Eliminates Standing Wave Distortion
- Waveguide Design Provides Amazing Detail and Imaging
- Computer Optimized Rear-Firing Port Provides Low Bass Extension Loading
- Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Response along Entire Frequency Spectrum
- One Complete Pair with Mater / Salve Output Connection with Included Noise Rejection Cabling
- Includes RCA to Mini Jack Cable with Adaptor, High Speed USB Cable, Power Cable
- Quad Amp Design: Each Driver Features Frequency Specific Independent Amplifier
- Low-Mid Frequency: 5" Talc Filled, Injection Molded Graphite Composite Cone
- High-Frequency: 1" Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 49Hz - 21 kHz
- SPL Peak: 170dB @ 1w/1m
- Each Speaker Power Output: 50 Watts RMS / 100 Watts PEAK
- Low-Mid Frequency Power: 35 Watts RMS / 70 Watts PEAK
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm Balanced
- High Frequency Equalization Adjustment: -4dB, -2dB, 0, +2dB
- System Volume: (-30dB to +6dB)
- Input Connectors: Unbalanced RCA; Balanced 1/4" TRS; USB 2.0 High Speed; Cabinet Front Headphone
- AC Power Input: 120V (60Hz)
- Cabinet Finish: Black Vinyl
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.1" (282mm) x 7.28" (185mm) x 9.06" (230mm)
- Weight: 13.4 lbs (6.1kg)
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville monitors are backed with a full one year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Description Of Stands:These
heavy-duty Near-Field monitor stands are designed with home and project
recording studios in mind. The height is adjustable for listening while
sitting or standing, and locks in place with a security pin. Three
rubber pads on the bottom of the base keep this stand stable on any
surface. The entire stand breaks down into four pieces for easy storage
- (2) Near-Field Monitor Stands
- Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight capacity: 80 lbs.
- Adjustable height Range: 33-45 inches
- Base: 17.7 x 17.7 x 17.7 inches
- Top Plate: 7.87 x 7.87 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.5 inch- 1.37 inch
Description Of MOPAD:
Your loudspeakers are the most critical
components you use to verify the quality of your work. No matter how
good your mixer, mics, preamps, cables, and other pieces of gear that
you've invested in, you're not truly hearing what your recordings sound
like until you isolate your monitors from their
This is where the Auralex MOPADs come
in. MOPAD Monitor Isolation Pads provide sonic isolation between your
monitors and whatever your monitors are resting on, INSTANTLY improving
the accuracy of your entire monitoring system.
are affordable, easy to implement and really effective at decoupling
your monitors from your room and all its contents. You've gotta get
some! Until you do, you'll never know what your recordings really sound
- One set of MoPads floats one pair of studio
- Wedge pieces allow the angle of your monitors to range +/- 8
- Dimensions(L x W): 12" x 4"
- Weight Limitations: 100 lbs.