THE PHASE LINEAR UV7I IN-DASH ALL IN ONE CAR DVD, CD, MP3 PLAYER WITH "7" INCH MOTORIZED FLIP-OUT TFT DISPLAY MONITOR COMBO RECEIVER IS MORE THAN JUST A VIDEO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM. THIS IS A FULL FEATURED AUDIO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM ALSO.
PLAYS DVD, DVD-R, CD, MP3, VCD, SVCD, AND MORE
THIS HEAD UNIT HAS A BUILT-IN RADIO, IPOD CONTROLS (REQUIRES JLINK CABLE), AND A BUILT-IN 160 WATT MOSFET AMPLIFIER TO MAKE YOUR SPEAKERS SOUND THERE BEST. THIS MONITOR HAS AMAZING 16 STEP TILT CONTROLS.
APPEARS TO BE A REGULAR CD RECEIVER WHEN MONITOR IS CLOSED
THIS ITEM INCLUDES THE FULLY FUNCTIONAL REMOTE. ALSO INCLUDED IS THE WIRING HARNESS, INSTRUCTIONS, AND WARRANTY, AND ALL THE INPUTS AND OUTPUTS FOR AUDIO AND VIDEO THAT YOU WILL EVER NEED TO EXPAND YOUR AUDIO AND VIDEO SYSTEM.
ADVANTAGES OF UV7I
- Better resolution and better picture, than virtually any monitor on the market
- Built in satellite radio controls, Ipod Controls, Sub Controls
- Plays burned DVDs, CDs, and MP3s, and all other popular formats.
- Will make your speakers sound better than ever with the powerful built-in amp and sound controls
- Reads the title, and artist text for all your MP3 discs
- Has a lot of audio and video inputs and outputs so you can expand your mobile video system and your audio system. You can add navigation, amplifiers, more monitors, video games, etc.
- All of this for the price of most other in dash receivers without monitor and DVD player
- Motorized Flip out 7" Widescreen TFT active matrix LCD Screen
- Ipod Ready (JLink Cable required)
- Built-in DVD, CD, MP3 player and AM/FM radio
- Also plays DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, dvd+r, dvd+rw, wma, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD, SVCD, and photo CDs + Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Jpeg, Avi, and more
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio (wide normal and cinema modes)
- Reads MP3 song names and titles
- Electronic Skip protection
- 16 step tilt adjustment
- Front Panel DVD controls
- Front panel Display for use when screen is closed (looks like a normal cd player when monitor is closed)
- 1.15 Mega-pixel resolution (336, 960pixels)
- Built in 40 x 4 watt high powered amp
- High speed fast forward and rewind modes (2x, 4x, 8x, 32x)
- Regular standard size single din unit works in most cars
- Multi-Functional Joystick Control
- ID3 Tag Readout
- On screen menu and option displays
- 2 - 5 volt front rear and sub preamp outputs
- Subwoofer Output Control
- Aux A/V Input
- Composite video Output
- Rear Video Output
- Full-Function Remote Control included
- Video Format: NTSC
- Navigation ready, with nav100 or any universal navigation unit
Review by Evzen from TN:
(Click the last photo to see Evzens installation photos)
What I like about the reciver is that #1 I got it for cheap. Also it has plenty of rca jacks so I can put amps and vidio feed. I espacily like the feature of the xm although I am more of a fan of sirius but they murged togeather so it does not make a difference any more. I also like the different settings for the stereo sount options (EQ, etc).