#1 Authorized Peavey Internet Retailer!
- 15" heavy-duty woofer with 2 3/8" voice coil and 50 oz. magnet
- Peak Power: 800 Watts
- RMS Power: 400 Watts
- Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
- Durable, plastic, injection- molded enclosure
- Heavy duty steel grille
- Molded-in pole mount
- Top and bottom flying point inserts
- Weight Unpacked: 33.40 lb(15.15 kg)
- Weight Packed: 44.00 lb(19.958 kg)
- Width Packed: 19.37"(49.1998 cm)
- Height Packed: 29.75"(75.565 cm)
- Depth Packed: 24.37"(61.8998 cm)
- Frequency range (-10 dB, half space): 45 Hz to 3 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 Watt/1 meter): 97 d
- Transducer complement: Heavy-duty 15" woofer with 2 3/8" voice coil and 50 oz.magnet.
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Input connections: Two 1/4" phone jacks in parallel
- Enclosure materials and finish: Injection-molded, 1/4" thick polypropylene with textured finish; dark gray color
The PR Sub is a subwoofer for sound reinforcement consisting of a heavy-duty 15" woofer in a vented enclosure. The lightweight-yet-rugged injection-molded plastic enclosure with molded-in stand-mount cup facilitates portable use for augmenting the bass for live music, DJ use or speech. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a professional appearance. The PR Sub speaker system is rated at 300 Watts program power handling, and the woofer features a 2 3/8" diameter voice coil and a 50 oz. magnet for excellent long term reliability. Two 1/4" phone jack input connectors make hook-up and daisy-chaining to other speakers a breeze.
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Peavey Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Peavey product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Peavey from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.