The Memphis Audio 16-PRD1.1000 1000 watt continuous RMS mono-block class D Amplifier will not let you down. This amp truly sounds louder than other amps we tested that were rated at 3,000 watts! This amp puts out more power than you would think. The reason for this is that Memphis rates there amps very strictly, so each watt is more efficient. This amp is a mono amplifier, which is made specifically to power your subs with deep, floor-shattering bass.
The built-In cooling ventilation will keep this amp going all night without overheating, and will help the amp last for a long time, and it will always sound good. This amp never gets tired!
This amp has more than enough power, durability, and efficiency to power 1 or 2 or 3 subs with competition winning amounts of bass. The sound quality on this series is un-matched by any other brand! The best thing about this amp is that it has a built-in precise controlled crossover specifically designed to fine-tune your bass. If you need an amp to power subs, than this is your answer. This amp is made for bass and will be much more efficient than a regular 2 channel.
Clean Sound With Low Distortion
The Best-Sounding Bass amp
Built-In Bass XOver + Sub-Sonic Filter + 0-18 Bass Boost
- 1000 watts RMS @ 1 ohm (This amp is truly 1 ohm stable)
- 600 x 1 RMS @ 2 ohms
- 300 x 1 RMS @ 4 ohms
- Booming bass
- Power Reference Class D amplifier
- Built in fan keeps the amp cool
- All connectors are on 1 side of the amp for an easy and clean looking install
- Brushed aluminum finish
- Variable low pass crossover (Fully Adjustable 0 to 18dB bass boost at 45Hz)
- Variable subsonic filter
- Optional wired remote gain
- Frequency Response: 10 HZ - 400HZ
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- Low Level Inputs
- RCA Pre-amp Outputs
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Platinum Finish Secure Terminals (This amp will not let any power leak out of its terminals. You will get all the power to your speakers)
- Power ratings are strictly tested and rated. No Bogus ratings on this amp!!
- Dimensions: 10" x 2.3" x 14.6"