- (1) New Kicker 10ZXM450.2 marine 2 channel amplifier
- (2) Cadence SQWB6 marine 6" Wakeboard Speakers
- (1) Cadence WK41 4 gauge complete wire kit
Audiosavings can only ship Kicker products to the United States. Sorry, but we can not ship Kicker to Canada or United Kingdom.
Advantages of purchasing from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Kicker Products at the lowest price as possible.
- Full Factory Warranty
- Detailed information of all products
- Lifetime Customer Service by Kicker product Experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Features of Kicker:
- Kicker 10ZXM450.2 2 Channel Marine/Boat Car Amplifier
- Weather-resistant features to withstand the elements of the marine environment
- Fuses and power connections meet marine industry standards for protection against the elements
- KICKER Amp’s actual power always exceeds its rated power, documented inside each carton
- Birth sheet with actual tested power included with each amp in the box
- Two channel configuration perfect for subwoofer(s) or multiple full range speakers
- RMS Power Rating:
- 2 ohms: 225 watts x 2 chan.
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- 4 Ohms in bridged mono mode: 450 watts x 1 chanl
- 450 watts total RMS
- Recommended applications: (4) full range speakers, or (2) subwoofers, or (1) subwoofer
- Optional vinyl skins for personalizing heat sinks available
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power and protection indicators
- Bass EQ (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Balanced inputs give the ability to connect this to factory radios
- Special technology eliminates unwanted distortion
- Top mounted Boost, gain, and crossover frequency controls
- Speaker-level inputs
- Automatic turn on (Remote, DC offset, or signal sensing turn-on)
- Thermal, voltage, and short circuit protection circuitry
- Adjustable high-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Adjustable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Crossovers can be set to high pass, low pass, or bypass
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Input Sensitivity: Low Level: 125 mV-5V / High Level: 250 mV - 10V
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- S/N Radio: >95dB, A-weighted, re: rated power
- Dimensions: 16 3/4"L x 9-5/8"W x 2-1/8"H
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended
Kicker is the #1 brand name for car audio, and they have been for years. The next logical step was to make the best marine products. Kicker did just that when they introduced the ZXM series of amplifiers. These amps are basically marine versions of the ZX series of car amplifiers; which are known to be one of the best series of high quality amps on the market.
These are at the entry level of price points, but when you turn the volume up, you will see that these are anything but entry level. These have the same quality as the famous ZX series on the Kicker car audio line. The ZXM series is fully UV treated and they are built to withstand the harshest environments on the water. The circuit boards are coated so that they can withstand moisture. They can handle all the elements of the outdoors. They are water resistant so they can not get damaged when they are in the outdoors.
If you want guaranteed quality, and great sound, then you need Kicker marine products. Other brands like Pyle or Boss may be cheaper, but that is just cause they are just that; Cheaper products. We highly recommend Kicker for all your car audio and marine audio products.
Kicker is a member of the American Boat & Yacht Council (ABYC), a leader in education for the marine industry, and the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), which supports the U.S. recreational boating industry.
Description of the SQW-B6:
- No bootleg power ratings: These speakers are rated with true world RMS ratings. No bootleg or exaggerated power ratings like other brands. These speakers are 75 watts RMS and 150 watts peak each. (150 Cadence watts is equal to about 400 watts rated by other brands)
- marine grade components and materials: these speakers are truly marine grade. They will not get damaged by water, salt water, or moisture. In addition the terminals (which are normally the first part of a marine speakers that gets damaged by water are made out of stainless steel and they are completely rustproof. There is also an additional waterproof coating cut completely protect the speakers.
- Stainless steel - corrosion free mounting hardware included
- These can withstand all elemens on the water for a lifetime of use
- We are selling these well below wholesale price! This is a one time closeout deal, so take advantage!
- 2 speakers
- Mounting hardware
- top of the line wake board speakers
- We are selling them as pairs
- Model: SQW-B6
- Series: SeAqua
- 2-WAY MARINE GRADE WAKE BOARD SPEAKERS
- Size: 6"
- Marine Grade Components, for use in Fresh or Saltwater
- Stainless Steel Rust Proof Terminals
- Water Proof Coating
- Sealed with Rubber Gaskets
- cast aluminum basket
- RMS Power per pair: 300 Watts
- Total peak output per pair: 500 watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-20 KHz
- SPL @ 1W/1M: 96 db
- Mounting Depth: 9"
- MSRP $ 438.00
Description of wire kit:
The Cadence WK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit features high purity copper power and ground cables, along with top of the line 100 % copper RCA cables and all the accessories needed to install your high powered amplifier.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7’ split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Cadence installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Cadence manufactures their kits with more pure copper, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Cadence installation kit will make!
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against the leading amp kits on the market. Here are the facts from our testing. The resistance per foot of this kit is extremely low compared to any other amp kit in its range. The other amp kits we tested it against had resistance ratings that indicated they were an 8 gauge amp kit. We were more shocked than anyone about these tests, because we used to sell some of those amp kits. (We now will not sell those any more after learning that they are not up to the quality standards of our installers).
The conclusion is that Cadence does a great job manufacturing amp kits while other brands are deceiving consumers. Similar kits we tested actually use about 30 % less copper and they will not perform properly.
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors.
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets