- (1) Jensen VM9214 Car Stereo DVD/CD Player w/ Monitor
- (1) Jensen JCAM1 Rearview Backup Color CMOS Camera
Description Of VM9214:
7" wide screen w/ advanced touch screen controls
This receiver has a 7" screen that is super bright and looks amazingly clear. It has One of the really cool things about this model is that the touch screen interface allows you to perform frequently-used functions quickly and efficiently through a great user interface with big easy to recognize icons.
The front panel display is fully motorized and you can operate the receiver even when the screen is in the closed position. The screen has fully motorized tilt controls, and also offers you the ability to adjust the picture settings like bright ness, contrast, and more.
Integrates with iPods and iPhones
The USB input on this receiver has iPod and iPhone direct controls built in. This means you can simply plug your iPod or iPhone into the USB with the wire that comes with all iPods and it will play back through this receiver. In addition when your iPod is plugged in it will get charged. When your iPod is plugged into the receiver you will be able to use the touchscreen controls to change songs and operate your iPod. The built in iPod interface is for audio only. For iPod video viewing you will need a jLinkUSB cable.
Allows easy access for you to hook up any portable, MP3 player, or other portable USB audio device including a USB thumb drive with audio and video stored on it, or a portable hard drive.
High Power and Great Sound Quality
The receiver is rated at 40 x 4 watts, which is extremely loud. The ratings are actually tested by the industry standard. This receiver uses a MOSFET power supply which is known to power the speakers more efficiently. The lower end receivers use amps that are not Mosfet powered and they do not put nearly as much power to your speakers as one with a MOSFET power supply used by most of the premier brand name receivers, such as this one. This receiver will make your speakers super loud without having to purchase any additional external amps!
Aux A/V input:
The aux input will allow you to easily connect a portable audio or video device. It is an RCA Audio Video Input which means you will be able to transmit audio and video to the monitor through this one input. You can connect a video game system, digital camera, camcorder, navigation, VCR, or any other device you can think of.
Advanced MP3 Functions
A really cool feature that this receiver has is ID3 Tag display when playing back MP3 tracks. What this does is it displays the song name, artist name, and other info on the display of the receiver. You can also navigate the MP3 tracks by folder or song name and select which song you want to play.
Ability to connect multiple external amps
This receiver makes your car audio system expandable. The pre-amp outputs allow you to hook up external amps for your speakers without needing to purchase additional accessories. Since this has 3 sets of pre-amps you can hook up multiple amplifiers. This has front, rear, and sub pre-amp outputs so you can amplifiy all your interior speakers, and add a subwoofer amplifier.
Built in High and Low pass Crossover filters
This feature is only found in the top of the line receivers such as this one. The high pass filter will allow you to filter out unwanted noises from your full range speakers while the low pass crossover filter will allow you to filter out unwanted noises from your bass or mid-bass speakers. A crossover also allows your speakers to play louder without distorting. The reason for this is because you are filtering out the frequencies that cause the speaker to distort easily. The crossover also will make your speakers last longer because they eliminate distortion frequencies and distortion is what causes speakers to blow. With the crossover your speakers will last 10 times longer.
Bluetooth Ready (Requires BTM15)
When you connect the optional bluetooth interface (BTM15), the receiver will display all your caller ID information and mute your music automatically, when you receive a phone call! When you talk using the hands free, the sound will come from your car speakers, and you can listen and talk freely!
Steering Wheel Control Ready
You can control the receiver directly from your stock steering wheel controls with the optional SWI-PS
The VM9214 is navigation ready. Navigation requires the NAV102. This will have totally advanced navigation features. (See NAV102 product in our store for navigation features).
- 7" TFT Touch Screen Fully Motorized, all-in-one in-dash monitor receiver
- AM/FM/MPX Radio
- DVD/CD, USB Receiver + Free SD Card Reader which plugs into the USB in
- Full Function, Soft Touch Screen
- Built in iPod and iPhone audio interface
- iPod video ready - requires jlinkusb
- 16:9 Wide Format or selectable 4:3 aspect ratio
- Anti Reflective screen coating
- Up/Down Motorized Panel
- High Resolution & Definition Picture
- 36 Preset memory Radio Stations
- Built in crossover filter
- Sub controls
- Auto Loader DVD/CD Deck Mechanism
- Plays DVD, CD, MP3, Xvid, MPEG1, MPEG2, CD-R, CD-RW, and WMA
- Built In ESP
- Zoom In/Out Function
- Last Position Memory
- USB in Front
- Full Function Remote Control
- Multi Language OSD
- Rotary control knob for easy navigating
- Navigation ready (requires NAV102)
- (2) Auxiliary AV Inputs
- Rear View Camera w/Reverse Gear Sensor
- (3) Sets of Front, Rear, and sub Preamp Outputs
- 40 x 4 watt 4 Channel High Power Output
- 8 Preset Equalizer Curves
- Composite video output allows you to add additional video screens
- Steering wheel remote ready (Requires SWI-PS)
- Advanced easy to use touch screen interface
- Front aux A/V Input
- Front and rear USB
- USB and SD can play both audio and video files
- MP3 ID3 tag displays artist names, song names, album names, etc
- Secondary display for when screen is in the closed position
- Blue button illumination
- Includes A/V Media cable
- Bluetooth ready (Requires BTM15)
Features Of JCAM1:
- Color CMOS Camera
- 130° Viewing Angle
- 420 Resolution
- NTSC or PAL
- Mirror Image
- Water And Weather Resistant
- All Mounting Materials And Screws Included
- Can get power through the leads of your rear lights making installation quicker than ever!
- Easy and Quick to Install
- Low Lux for night viewing (as long as there is a tiny bit of light, the camera will compensate for the darkness)
- Connects through standard RCA video cable
- IP67 Water Resistant
- Adjustable Angle
- UPC: 043258304858