Advantages of the GM108:
This amp can be used for any type of music! It has a total of 27 different speaker simulations to make it sound good with any type of music. The main difference between this amp, and other amps with similar power, is the controls and simulations. You can really customize the sound on this to sound good so you can play along with different songs, with different music styles.
Big 8" speaker
This guitar amp has an 8" speaker which is the perfect size. It is small enough to travel with, yet it has an amazing 20 watts of pure power. This sounds way louder than those 15 watt amps that are being sold. In conclusion, you will find that this amp goes louder, and gives you better control over the output sound.
3 speaker simulation models
The 3 speaker simulation models is amazing. It is like having 3 separate guitar amplifiers built into one. Each one has it's own unique tone and sound. This will sound great whether you use it for acoustic applications, high distortion applications and more.
3 gain modes
The 3 distortion modes is one of my personal favorite features on this amp. If you like to play with distortion then you will love this. It gives you 3 different modes of distortion, each with its own unique flavor and tone. You can use this together with the different amp tones, to really get the sound you want out of your guitar.
Wide-range drive control
The wide range drive control is great, because it can make any guitar sound good. This makes the amp universal so it can sound good with any type of guitar. It gives you fat, defined sound, with any type of pick-up your guitar has.
Dedicated 3-band EQ
The amp has a built in 3 band EQ so you can customize the mids, bass, and highs to get the sound you are looking for. The EQ on this amp has a really good sound. It gives you great control and works to perfection. The master level control, will allow you to change the volume without touching any other settings.
Play along with your tunes!
This amp has a CD input that lets you plug in an ordinary CD player (or MP3 player, or other audio device) through an aux input. You can then play along with your favorite songs. This is great for practicing, and it is also very fun to do.
- Extremely versatile amplifier
- Perfect for practicing, jamming, and small gigs
- authentic analog amp modeling
- Original 20 Watt of high power
- Vintage-design guitar speaker with classic sound and amazing distortion sound, or acoustic like sound
- Authentic Analog Modeling for 3 classic guitar amps (This is a 3 in one amp, which will give you 3 completely separate sound modes)
- 3 speaker simulation models
- 3 gain modes, for different types of distortion sounds
- 27 classic sound presets make this perfect for any type of music
- Wide-range drive control for super-fat sounds with any pickup types
- Dedicated 3-band EQ and master level control
- CD input allows you to play along with your favorite music
- Powerful headphone output with speaker simulation
- Rugged construction for years of trouble-free use
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany