- Square vs. Round: More cone area results in greater sound pressure produced by the woofer
- The massive motor structure of the L7 paired with KICKER's patented square-woofer technology provides extreme output capability
- Heat-sinking cast aluminum basket provides a strong motor foundation and maintains low temperatures during long-term operation
- Injection-molded SoloKon™ is our most advanced cone design, adding targeted strength for reliable performance and accurate response
- Patented corner-ribbed, double-stitched Santoprene® surround provides durability at high excursion with uncompromised sound quality
- 360° constant-contact back bracing adheres directly to every contour of the cone to maximize mechanical coupling of the motor, maintaining precise linear excursion while making the woofer as strong and responsive as possible
- Heavy-duty speaker leads are stitched and glued to the spider rolls for reliable performance when pushed to the limits
- Progressive-roll spider keeps stress away from the glue joint of the spider landing for long-lasting reliability
- Venting in the back-bracing of the cone and perimeter of the spider landing provides maximum air-flow to cool the voice-coil during operation
- Dual Voice Coils with high-temp copper windings handle extreme power levels for long durations without burning out
- T-cut top plate extends the magnetic field of the motor, adding balanced motor strength throughout the entire excursion path of the voice coil
- Solid-dome extended pole piece maintains precise voice-coil control and aids in heat dissipation
- Size: 15" (38.1cm)
- Impedance (Ohms): 2 or 4 DVC
- Peak Power Handling: 2000 watts
- Peak RMS Handling: 1000 watts
- Sensitivity: 89.4 dB
- Frequency Response: 18-100 Hz
- Mounting Depth: 8-11/16" (22.1cm)
- Mounting Cutout, Square: 13-3/4" (34.9cm)
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume: 1.5cubic feet(42.5 liters)
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume: 6.0cubic feet(169.9 liters)
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume: 3.0cubic feet(85.0 liters)
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume: 6.0cubic feet(169.9 liters)
Description for Atrend Enclosure:
Top of the line Atrend quality!
The Atrend 15KDV is a dual 15" vented/ported square subwoofer box made for the solo baric L7 or L5. The thickness of these boxes are unmatched! The front panel of the box where the sub gets mounted is made of extremely thick 1" inch MDF wood. The rest of the box is built with 3/4" high-grade MDF construction. While other manufacturers use 3/4" or less MDF in the front panel, Atrend chooses to use a thicker 1" MDF because the front panel receives the most pressure causing the wood to flex more than the rest of the box. With the thick 1" MDF you will have no warping or breaking of the wood over time, and less distortion from your subs, and significantly improved sound quality. These use top quality glue with multiple coatings to ensure long life.
One of the major issues with off brand name boxes and import boxes are that the cut-out sizes of the holes where you mount the subwoofer are not shaped perfectly. Atrend specializes in manufacturing sub enclosures and their cut-out holes are always exact to the specifications.
When it comes to your subwoofer box, you need the highest quality. Atrend is known by car audio experts to be one of the best manufacturers for subwoofer enclosures. If you want great sound quality, be careful not to buy a box that is a cheap import. Atrend specializes in manufacturing subwoofer enclosures and they are the best at it!
We have had our MECP certified audio engineers lab test many subwoofer enclosures from many different manufacturers. Atrend was by far the best in performance, sound quality and construction.
- Dual 15" ported/vented subwoofer enclosure
- Dimensions in inches: 36" Width x 15.75" Height x 17.25" Top depth x 17.25" Bottom Depth
- Volume per sub: 3 cubic feet
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- 3/4" heavy Dusty Construction
- 1" MDF mounting holes
- Multi layers of high-grade glue ensure long life and no air leaking out
- High quality spring loaded terminals
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work perfectly with 15" solo baric L5 or L7 subs
- Dado end panels
You also Get:
Complete Dual Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install two subwoofers into an enclosure, and wire your enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.
Description of BRZ2100.1D:
Hifonics totally revamped the Brutus series product line for 2010. They are moving their product line upscale, and all the amps have more efficient power ratings than the previous models. For the first time ever, the Hifonis Zeus and Brutus series are CEA-2006 compliant. This means the specs are 100 % accurate and efficient according to the industry standard. When comparing the Zeus or the Brutus series from Hifonics to any other of the leading car audio brands, you can be 100 % sure that these amps will meet or exceed the ratings of those other brands.
The Super Class-D Brutus series from Hifonics are all highly efficient amplifiers with high power and superb engineering with the result being one of the best competition amplifiers on the market. The newly designed Brutus series features a new heat sink design, with vertical fins. This helps greatly to dissipate heat and have the amp run more efficiently, which results in more power without effecting your car's electrical system. In a nutshell, you're getting more watts per dollar than other amps can give you. The Brutus amps are one ohm stable, and for the 2010 models, they are also stable up to 18 volts!
This amp includes a remote bass knob so you can control the output level right from your dash.
- New Hifonics Brutus BRZ2100.1D Super Digital Class-D Monoblock Amplifier
- CEA-2006 Compliant ratings
- RMS Power at 1ohm: 2100w RMS x 1
- RMS Power at 2ohms: 1400w RMS x 1
- RMS Power at 4ohms: 700w RMS x 1
- Stable at 1ohm, 2ohm, and 4ohm
- Bass EQ with 45Hz Bass Boost
- Variable Low Pass, Subsonic Filter, Phase Shift and Level Control
- Balanced Line Input for MX accessories and Line Drivers
- Bass Remote Included
- Link & Sync Linking Capability BRZ2100.1D Pro BRZ2400.1D and BRZ3000.1D
- RCA Inputs and Preamp Outputs
- Built-In System Diagnostics
- Slow Un-Mute Turn One
- Dampening Factor: >290
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >95dB
- THD Ratio: <0.1
- Variable Input Level Control: 0.2V-9V
- Input Level Control: 0.04V-18V
- Input Impedance Unbalanced: 47K-Ohm
- Input Impedance Balanced: 20K-Ohm
- Variable Low Pass Filter: 35Hz-250Hz
- Variable Subsonic Filter: 15Hz-35Hz
- Variable Bass EQ: 0dB-10dB
- 12 Guage Speaker Terminals
- 0-180degrees Phase Shift
- Illuminated Hifonics Logo
- External 200A fuse requires
- Requires 0 guage power and ground wires (not included)
- Balanced and Unbalanced inputs
- Dimensions: 19.69 x 9.25 x 2.44
Description of WK01:
The Cadence WK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amplifier installation kit features high purity copper power and ground cables, along with top of the line 100 % copper RCA cables and all the accessories needed to install your high powered amplifier.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 200 amp ANL gold plated fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7’ split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Cadence installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Cadence manufactures their kits with more pure copper, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Cadence installation kit will make!
From all the testing and research we did, here is what we found out. The resistance per foot of this kit is 0.23882300. Most brands will not give you this rating so we tested the other brands cables. We tested name brand cables so they weren't bad. They had a resistance rating of 0.2650. The cheaper brands were way worse than this. The cheaper brands may show you a very thick cable, but its thick with plastic insulation and thin in the actual amount of wire used inside. Don't be fooled, resistance is the only rating that matters when it comes to wires and cables.
Do not take a chance of using a kit that falls short. It could ultimately cause damage by starving your amp for current and in worst case scenarios, those cables can get so hot they actually melt and can catch on fire!
The conclusion is that Cadence does a great job manufacturing amp kits while other brands are deceiving consumers. Similar kits we tested actually use about 15 % less copper and they will not perform properly.
- 17’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cable
- 3’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Black SuperFlex Ground Cable
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistance Fuse Holder
- 200 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of RCA Interconnects
- 25’ Translucent Blue Speaker Wire
- 7’ Split Loom Tubing
- 17’ Amplifier Remote Turn On Cable
- Wire Ties and Ring Terminals, and all other accessories you need for a clean installation