- HD5313 Head Unit
- Cosmetic Trim Ring
- Wiring Harness
- Mounting Hardware
- Single DIN sleeve
- Owners Manual
The HD5313 has a beautiful and bright dot matrix display. The advantage of a dot matrix display is that it is easy to read during day or night. It also looks way cooler than the older LED display technology. The dot matrix display comes in handy when you are using MP3 files or listening to your iPod because it will display text on the display such as artist names and song titles.
Universal Single Din
This receiver will fit in any vehicle. It is a universal single din size that is 2" in height.
High Power and Great Sound Quality
The receiver is rated at 40 peak x 4 channels, and 13 watts RMS, and it is CEA-2006 compliant. This means the ratings are actually tested by the industry standard. This receiver will make your speakers super loud without having to purchase any additional external amps!
Connects with all your portable audio devices
The handy front panel auxiliary input will allow you to add portable audio devices and listen to them through your car speakers using a 3.5 MM cable (the input is the same size as an ordinary headphone jack). The USB input will also allow you to hook up even more portable audio devices. You can connect any storage based USB devices, like a USB thumb drive.
HD Radio tuner built in + iTunes Tagging!
With almost any brand out there which makes receivers, you will need to pay $90.00 extra if you want to buy the HD Radio module. This receiver has HD Radio built in! There are no monthly fees, but you get free radio sub-channels which you normally would not get! The reception is also crystal clear in high definition, and best of all, the receiver will display the station name, song name, and more! In addition this is one of the only receivers on the market that supports iTunes tagging. This allows you to tag a song you like on the radio to download it later from the iTunes music store.
Displays song names and more
A really cool feature that this receiver has is ID3 Tag display when playing back MP3 tracks. What this does is it displays the song name, artist name, and other info on the display of the receiver. You can also navigate the MP3 tracks by folder or song name and select which song you want to play.
Built in 3 Band Equalizer:
This receiver will allow you to customize the sound of the receiver with the built in equalizer curves. You can select from different equalizer settings to match your music taste. This receiver features preset tone curves.
Integrates with iPods and iPhones
The receiver allows you to connect your iPod through the USB input. When your iPod is plugged in it will get charged and you will be able to use the controls of the receiver to change songs and operate your iPod. Simply use an ordinary USB cable (they are included with all new iPods).
A full function IR remote is included!
The fully detachable front panel will ensure the receiver does not get stolen at night. You can detach the faceplate and take it with you.
Ability to connect multiple external amps
This receiver makes your car audio system expandable. The pre-amp outputs allow you to hook up external amps for your speakers without needing to purchase additional accessories. Since this has 3 sets of pre-amps you can hook up multiple amplifiers. This has front, rear, and sub pre-amp outputs so you can amplifiy all your interior speakers, and add a subwoofer amplifier.
This receiver has built in sub controls. You can control the volume of your subwoofer directly through the audio settings on the receiver. You can also adjust the phase setting of the receiver as well.
Plays all the most popular disc formats:
This will play all your CD/MP3/WMA and other popular disc formats. You can fit about 300 songs on a regular CD-R or CD-RW disc and play it in this receiver! The receiver will display artist and song information on the beautiful super bright display.
SD Card Slot:
The SD Card reader will allow you to store your audio tracks on a memory card, and play it with this receiver. The receiver will display artist and song information on the beautiful super bright display.
RDS (Displays song names, and more on AM/FM radio):
This feature displays radio broadcast information on the display of the receiver when listening to compatible AM/FM radio stations. The radio displays artist, song name, station name, and more.
Bluetooth Ready (Requires BTM15)
When you connect the optional Jensen Bluetooth® adapter, the receiver will display all your caller ID information and mute your music automatically, when you receive a phone call! When you talk using the hands free, the sound will come from your car speakers, and you can listen and talk freely!
XM Satellite Radio Ready
The receiver is XM satellite radio compatible, simply team it with the Jensen XM satellite radio solution package. The reception is also crystal clear in high definition, and best of all, the receiver will display the station name, song name, and more!
Steering Wheel Control Ready
You can control the receiver directly from your stock steering wheel controls with the optional SWI-PS
- In-dash AM/FM, CD, MP3, WMA player
- Peak Power Output: 40 watts x 4 channels
- Peak RMS Output: 13 watts x 4 channels
- Built-in HD Radio Tuner
- Detachable face
- LCD display: White negative
- Wireless remote control included
- Blue button lighting
- CEA-2006 compliant
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Playback and Audio Features:
- Play CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, and WMA files
- In-Built Tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- 3-Band parametric equalizer with preset tone curves
- Electronic Skip Protection (ESP) for enhance playback
- Expandability Options:
- 3 Sets(front, rear and subwoofer) of 2V preamp outputs
- Built-in HD Radio tuner
- Bluetooth ready: Jensen BTM15 required and sold separately
- XM Satellite Radio Ready: Jensen XM Satellite Radio Solution Package required and sold separately
- iPod USB direct connectivity via your standard iPod-to-USB connection cable to charge, control, and playback your iPod through the receiver and stereo system
- Front-panel auxiliary input: 3.5mm (headphone jack) to connect portable media devices such as MP3 players, etc.
- Front-panel USB connection: USB Port to connect portable media devices such as flash memory support, etc.
- Steering wheel remote ready: PAC SWI-PS required and sold separately
- Upto 4 GB SD card support
- Power Output: 13 Watts RMS x 4 channels into 4-Ohms @ < 1% THD+N
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70dBA below reference (Reference: 1 Watt, 4-Ohms)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, -3dB. (Aux Input used as reference input)
- Reference Supply Voltage: 14.4VDC
- Power Supply: 11 to 16VDC, negative ground
- Power Antenna (Blue): 500mA max, current limited protection
- Operating Temperature: -20C ~ 65C
- Fuse: 15-amp, ATO type
- DIN chassis dimensions:
- 7in x 7in x 2in
- 178mm x 178mm x 50mm