Please note that Audiosavings audio engineers have tested this wire against 10 other brand names before deciding to carry these Cadence wires. We did all this research after getting complaints about certain other wires we used to carry.
Other brands did not measure to 0 gauge like these ones. They had thick insulation but they were short on the wire.
We also tested resistance which is really the only thing that matters. Since Cadence wires are made with a ton of copper, these wires had a much better reistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than these other brands who make their wires mostly of aluminum.
- Model: 0G15M
- Gauge: 0 Gauge
- Wire Length: 7.5 m / 24.5 ft
- Cut from a 49 foot spool
- Cadence Cool Cable Technology
- Special Winding Configuration Reduces Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Current Transfer
- High Purity Oxygen Free Copper Standing
- Incredibly Flexible Yet Extremely Durable
- Thick Protective Ultra Soft PVC Translucent Jacket
- Braided Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Surface Area and Flexibility
- Designed for Show Car Performance
- 1 Foot Markings on Wire Make it Easy to Read and Easy to Cut to Appropriate Size
- Ultra-Pure Copper Conduction
- High Current Competition Class Power Cable
- Eliminates Noise from the AC Line
- Shielding From RFI and EMI
- Resist Abrasions, Chemicals, and Temperature Extremes
- Rated at 110°C (Celsius) / 230°F (Fahrenheit)
- Guaranteed to Make Your Amplifier Run Cooler and Sound Better
- Stranding: 7 x 7 x 55x 0.15mm (7 Ropes Consisting of 7 Sets of 55 Strands of 0.15mm Wire)
- Color: Red
- Also Available in Blue / Black
Cadence power and ground cables are manufactured using the highest quality copper raw materials and engineered with other specialized elements so that they transfer high current draws with the absolute lowest impedance. By eliminating trapped air in our cables, our special manufacturing process ensures that our braided Super Flex cables remain extremely flexible and have a reduced skin effect which helps them keep cool and transfer power from battery to the amplifier with minimal signal loss.
What does all this mean to you?
It means a more efficient electrical system. Your amplifiers wont be starving for power or current. You can expect longer service life from your amplifier, and increased audio performance.