- (1) New Rockford Fosgate T1500-1BDCP 1500 watt RMS Car Amplifier
- (1) Cadence WK01 0 gauge complete wire kit
Description of T1500-1BDCP:
The T1500-1BDCP is the newest and best series of amplifiers from Rockford Fosgate. These amps will be the #1 series of high-end amplifiers this year. These were made to compete with the best amplifiers such as the JL Audio slash series. Similarly to the JL Audio amps, the new Power seris from Rockford will deliver similar power at 1 to 4 ohms.
The new Rockford Fosgate Power Amplifiers are some of the most efficient amplifiers on the market. These are specially designed with special power supplies that automatically recognize and match up to the impedance of your subwoofers (1-4 ohms). This all new "Constant Power" configuration results in more power at all impedance loads.
The Power series has always been known to deliver large power in a compact size, but Rockford totally upgraded these amps, and they are better than ever! These also have other advanced technologies including Dynamic Thermal Management, which allows efficient heat transfering so that the amp stays cool.
The new Power Series by Rockford Fosgate is in our opinion a much better alternative to JL Audio amplifiers. In our opinion these sound better, and are priced way better. (JL Audio is a good brand, but we just think these Rockford sound better and that they are a much better overall value).
- New Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP 1000W RMS Constant Power Amplifier
- RMS Power at 4 ohms: 1000 Watts RMS
- RMS Power at 2 ohms: 1500 Watts RMS
- RMS Power at 1 ohm: 1500 Watts RMS
- Total Power: 1500 Watts
- Please note the real power of each amp is more than 1,500 watts. These are rated conservatively
- 24dB/octave crossover
- 0 Gauge power/ground terminals (We recommend only high end amp kits for this amp such as Rockford, Kicker, Cadence, etc)
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- Infrasonic filter
- MOSFET output stage
- MOSFET power supply
- RCA pass-thru
- Efficiency: (average) 85.6% @ 4-Ohm / 82.1% @ 2-Ohm / 70.0% @ 1-Ohm
- Crossover Controls: Low-Pass (LP): 35Hz-250Hz @ 24dB/octave Butterworth
- Infrasonic: 12dB/octave Butterworth, -3dB @ 28Hz
- Tone Controls Bass: 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
- Signal Input: 1 RCA pair
- Signal Output: 1 RCA pair
- Power Input: Connector Block
- Power Wire: Gauge 0 AWG
- Speaker Output: Connector Block
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG to 18 AWG
- Heat Sink Type Cast aluminum
- Remote Controls Optional Remote PEQ (overrides built-in Punch Bass)
- Visual Indicators: Power (Blue LED)
Thermal (Red LED)
Protect (Yellow LED)\
- Circuit Topology Class Class bd
- Frequency Response 20Hz to 250Hz +/-0.5dB
- Dimensions (HxWxL) 2.14 x 8.14 x 14.97 (in)
- CEA-2006 Compliant
Description of WK01:
The Cadence WK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amplifier installation kit features high purity copper power and ground cables, along with top of the line 100 % copper RCA cables and all the accessories needed to install your high powered amplifier.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 200 amp ANL gold plated fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7’ split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Cadence installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Cadence manufactures their kits with more pure copper, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Cadence installation kit will make!
From all the testing and research we did, here is what we found out. The resistance per foot of this kit is 0.23882300. Most brands will not give you this rating so we tested the other brands cables. We tested name brand cables so they weren't bad. They had a resistance rating of 0.2650. The cheaper brands were way worse than this. The cheaper brands may show you a very thick cable, but its thick with plastic insulation and thin in the actual amount of wire used inside. Don't be fooled, resistance is the only rating that matters when it comes to wires and cables.
Do not take a chance of using a kit that falls short. It could ultimately cause damage by starving your amp for current and in worst case scenarios, those cables can get so hot they actually melt and can catch on fire!
The conclusion is that Cadence does a great job manufacturing amp kits while other brands are deceiving consumers. Similar kits we tested actually use about 15 % less copper and they will not perform properly.
- 17’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cable
- 3’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Black SuperFlex Ground Cable
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistance Fuse Holder
- 200 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of RCA Interconnects
- 25’ Translucent Blue Speaker Wire
- 7’ Split Loom Tubing
- 17’ Amplifier Remote Turn On Cable
- Wire Ties and Ring Terminals, and all other accessories you need for a clean installation