Authorized Mackie Internet Dealer!
Advantages of purchasing from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Mackie Products at the minimum advertised price allowed by the manufacturer.
- Full Factory Warranty
- Detailed information of all products
- Lifetime Customer Service by Mackie product Experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Mackie from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
- Built-in active circuitry provides precision crossover, electronic time correction, phase alignment and equalization
- Wide-dispersion, ultra-low distortion, high frequency horn design
- Complete electronic and component protection circuitry
- Bi-amplified, with 300W RMS low-frequency and 100W RMS high-frequency amplifiers
- 44mm (1.75") titanium dome compression driver with optimized symmetric phase plug
- 381mm (15") LF woofer with high-temperature voice coil
- 130 dB SPL @ 1kHz / 1 meter
- Built-in Active circuitry provides precision crossover, electronic time correction, phase alignment and equalization
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Weight balanced with carrying handles for easy portability
The Next Step In Your Plan For World Domination
Good News! People are now packing in like sardines to see your band. On the not-so-good news front, those molded speakers you've been using just don't have the stones for the larger venues required to accommodate your adoring fans. Oh yeah, and you're not rock star rich, not by any means.
The Mackie SR1521z is a high-efficiency, high output, horn-loaded, 2-way, wide-dispersion, active sound reinforcement system. The SR1521z is capable of emitting blistering waves of crankitude due to its integrated 400 watts of Mackie amplifier power, active electronics, and precision Mackie 15" and 1.75" transducers, all self-contained in a tuned wooden enclosure. That's right, we said wood — because