Cadence United Series Model UDA4+8K
This is a dual amp kit made for the most premium systems which demand the best style and the best signal transfer for high powered amps!
The Cadence UDA4+8K high current dual amplifier installation kit makes use of gold plated components and digital distribution and fuse blocks. This kit uses the purest grade of copper available from Cadence.
This kit was made with a lot of copper. We compared this kit with other headliners in the industry and these Cadence wires have a way better resistance rating. Other kits we tested had a mix of a lot of aluminum and a little copper. This model is made with pure copper and very little aluminum. High Purity Copper that is found in this kit delivers more current with lower impedance. Cadence United Dual Amplifier kits feature more pure copper content than typical high-grade installation kits in the market. Especially suited for super high current competition style installations where pure, quick and seamless power delivery is crucial to performance. Whether you’re a novice, Sound Q consumer or SPL Boomer Cadence United Amplifier Installation kits will make your system sound better.
The kit features an exclusive LED digital main-line fused block with voltage display, giving you the ability to monitor even the slightest voltage fluctuations. The all metal, chrome plated RCA plugs with split pin technology give you a worry-free clean signal transfer from your amp to your head unit. The metal tips ensure long life. The RCA cables are 100 % copper.
This kit is the best dual amp kit made by Cadence. It uses more copper than any other Cadence kits, includes gold plated inputs and outputs, and the distribution and fuse blocks have LED digital voltage displays. If you want the best quality and the best style installs than Cadence United amp kits are made just for you.
Cadence cables are manufactured with more than 30% oxygen free copper making them superior to most standard CCA cables out there on the market. Most CCA cables today use as little as 5% copper in their formulation, this causes the cables to oxidize quickly, turning black and limiting conductivity. Cadence cables which are 30% copper transfer high current draws with the absolute lowest impedance. In addition, by eliminating trapped air in our cables, our special manufacturing process ensures that our braided Super Flex cables remain extremely flexible and have a reduced skin effect which helps them keep cool and transfer power from battery to the amplifier with minimal signal loss.
- One set of 17' Translucent Orange Twisted Pair, Double-Shielded 100% OFC Audiophile RCA cables w/ Metal Plugs
- LED digital main-line fused block with voltage display
- Gold Plated Digital ANL Distribution Block with 150 Amp Fuse
- Gold Plated Distribution Block, 1 Way Input and 4 Way Output
- Gold Plated Fused Block, 1 Way Input and 2 Way Output
- Gold Plated Battery Terminal
- 2pc 100 Amp ANL Fuse
- 6' 8 Gauge High Current - Low Impedance, Translucent Silver Soft Ground Cable
- 3' 4 Gauge High Current - Low Impedance, Translucent Silver Soft Ground Cable
- 17' 4 Gauge High Current - Low Impedance, Translucent Blue Soft Power Cable
- 6' 8 Gauge High Current - Low Impedance, Translucent Blue Soft Power Cable
- 15' 12 Gauge Translucent Blue/Silver Heavy-Duty Soft Speaker Wire
- Woven Nylon Mesh on 4 Gauge Shielded Power Cable
- 16' 18 Gauge Violet Remote Turn-On Wire
- 10pc Black Cable Ties
- 4pc Ring Terminals
- 4pc Spade Terminals
- 10pc White Screws
- 1pc Snap-In Firewall Grommet
- 2pc Butt Connectors
- Uses more copper than any other Cadence kit
- All metal, chrome plated RCA plugs with split pin technology
- 100% Copper RCA Interconnects
- Gold plated for corrosion resistance and ultimate signal transfer
- High current dual amplifier installation kit
- Designed to enable peak performance out of multiple amps