The Memphis Audio 16-PR100.4 400 watt peak (280 continuous RMS) 4 channel Bridgeable Amplifier will not let you down. Memphis is known to make the best sounding amps for speakers or subs. This amp truly sounds louder than other amps we tested that were rated at 1,200 watts! This amp puts out more power than you would think. The reason for this is that Memphis rates there amps very strictly, so each watt is more efficient. To prove how loud this amp will go, this amp is equipped with 2 25A fuses. The fuses show how much power an amp can put out, and this amp puts out big amounts of power! Don't be fooled by the strict watts this amp is rated at. It puts out more power than what it says, when you compare it to other brands.
The built-In cooling ventilation fan will keep this amp going all night without overheating, and will help the amp last for a long time, and it will always sound good. This amp never gets tired!
The sound quality on this series is un-matched by any other brand! The best thing about this amp is that it has a built-in precise controlled crossovers specifically designed to filter out unwanted noises.
- 400 watts peak output
- 70 watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohm
- 140 watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms bridged
- Power ratings are strictly tested and rated. No Bogus ratings on this amp!!
- Fully Adjustable High and Low-Pass Crossover (Adjustable from 40 - 400 Hz @ 12 dB per octave)
- Power and Protection LED Indicators
- Adjustable Gain Control
- Frequency Response +/- 0.5dB 20Hz - 20kHz
- 0 - 18 dB Bass Boost
- Built in fan
- RCA Pre-amp Outputs
- Input sensitivity: 2.4 volts
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Platinum Finish Secure Terminals (This amp will not let any power leak out of its terminals. You will get all the power to your speakers)
- THD: 0.05%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 2 (You can tell how powerful an amp is by the fuse ratings. This amp is a straight up monster!)
- Dimensions 10" x 2.5" x 12.25" inches