The Memphis Audio 16-PR100.2 200 watt peak (140 continuous RMS) 2 channel Amplifier will not let you down. This amp truly sounds louder than other amps we tested that were rated at 700 watts! This amp puts out more power than you would think. The reason for this is that Memphis rates there amps very strictly, so each watt is more efficient. Don't be fooled by the strict watts this amp is rated at. It puts out more power than what it says, when you compare it to other brands.
The built-In cooling ventilation fan will keep this amp going all night without overheating, and will help the amp last for a long time, and it will always sound good. This amp never gets tired!
The sound quality on this series is un-matched by any other brand! The best thing about this amp is that it has a built-in precise controlled crossovers specifically designed to filter out unwanted noises.
Clean Sound With Low Distortion
The Best-Sounding Bass amp
Built-In High/Low pass XOvers
- 200 watts peak output
- 2 channels (bridgeable to 1 channel)
- 100 watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohm bridged
- 70 watts RMS x 2 @ 2 ohms
- Power ratings are strictly tested and rated. No Bogus ratings on this amp!!
- Fully Adjustable High and Low-Pass Crossover (Adjustable from 40 - 400 Hz @ 12 dB per octave)
- Power and Protection LED Indicators
- Adjustable Gain Control
- Frequency Response +/- 0.5dB 20Hz - 20kHz
- 0 - 18 dB Bass Boost
- Built in fan
- RCA Pre-amp Outputs
- Input sensitivity: 2.4 volts
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Platinum Finish Secure Terminals (This amp will not let any power leak out of its terminals. You will get all the power to your speakers)
- THD: 0.05%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 238 mm x 66 mm x 222 mm
- Fuse rating: 25A