Advantages of purchasing from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Kicker Products at the lowest price as possible.
- Full Factory Warranty
- Detailed information of all products
- Lifetime Customer Service by Kicker product Experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
The Kicker Solo X is one of the most powerful and most advanced subs on the market. The Kicker SoloX subwoofer is the world's ultimate bass machine. Kicker has always had success using their patented square subwoofer technology, and the SoloX is the biggest sub Kicker makes. The build quality is second to none, and with it's advanced design, the SoloX easily surpasses any subwoofer being sold to date.
It features SPAIR technology, which is Kicker's patented cone and coil assembly. Unlike other subwoofers, this technology allows users to replace the cone on their subwoofer while the sub is still in the box! This technology catapulted the Kicker SoloX in to the winner's circle at world championships upon its release.
The backbone for the superior performance from the SoloX is its ability to keep cool to perform at its highest expectations. Whether it is the X-Vent technology, which keeps the backplate cool for maximum power handling, or ARTIC technology, which forces a greater amount of cooling through the X-Vent, Kicker engineers made it possible for the SoloX to go through the most strenuous tests.
There is no other subwoofer that comes close to SoloX capabilities. With the Solo-X, you'll be sure to dominate all sound competitions by having the loudest subwoofer imaginable.
The S18X has an amazing 10,000 watts of power and 5,000 watts of pure RMS output. If you want the hardest hitting sub with great sound quality, with the highest end parts that will last forever, then this is the best sub for you!
- 18" Kicker Solo X Series S18X2 Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm Competition Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 10000 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 5000 watts
- SPAIR: Simple Pull Apart Insertable Replacement
- ARCTIC (Aluminum Rapid Cooling Thermal Induction Centering) Cap™
- X-Vent™ Extended Pole For Cool Operation
- Titanium Deposit Impregnated Cone with Rolled Outer Edge
- B3-Link 3-Way Connection System™ allows binding post, terminal block, or barrier strip connection
- Strain Relief Boots On Tinsel Lead Wires
- UniPlate V.2™ extended pole/backplate assembly
- X-Vent™ Extended Pole for cool operation
- S4 Quad Spider Array
- 3.5" Voice Coil
- Triple stacked magnet
- Frequency response: 20-100 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Minimum Ported Box Volume: 5.0 cubic feet
- Maximum Ported Box Volume: 10.00 cubic feet
- Minimum Sealed Box Volume: 6.00 cubic feet
- Maximum Sealed Box Volume: 12.00 cubic feet
- Xmax (millimeters): 24.5 mm
- Mounting Depth:11 3/8"
- Mounting Cutout: 16 11/16"
- Audiosavings is an authorized Kicker Dealer. We can only ship Kicker products to the 48 continental United States