The PB-B1564 12" subwoofer handles up to 250 watts RMS. It utilizes an advanced polypropylene cone which provides superior internal damping resulting in super-fast transients and super –low distortion. The oversized control surround design controls linear excursion, while the heavy-duty 4-ohm voice coil resists breakdown under extreme conditions. The multi-layer voice coils create a superior magnetic flux and aids heat dissipation so that you enjoy uninterrupted sound output. The rigid black frames with voice coil perimeter aerovents, provide utmost precision alignment and dependable motor structure support.
- RIGID BLACK FRAMES WITH VOICE COIL PERIMETER AEROVENTS
Provides the utmost in precision alignment and dependable motor structure support.
- BLACK TOP AWD BACK PLATE
Provides maximum heat dissipation for extended voice coil life.
- ADVANCED POLYPROPLENE CONE
Provider superior internal damping resulting in super-fast transients and super-low distortion.
- OVERSIZED CONTROL SURROUND DESIGN (CSD)
Controls linear excursion.
- PROGRESSIVE FLAT SPIDERS
Provide exacting voice coil alignment and extended excursion control.
- MULTI-LAYER VOICE COILS
Create a superior magnetic flux and aids in heat dissipation.
- VENTED POLE PIECES
Allows heat to escape from voice coil.
- BUMPED AND DIPCUT BACK PLATE
- CUSTOMIZED RUBBER BOOT
Provider magnet structure protection.
- COMPETITION CHROME TERMINALS
Accepts large gauge speaker wire for that competition quality power handling.
- 15" woofer with black cosmetics
- 60 oz magnet, single 4ohm VC
- Peak Power: 400 Watt
- Peak RMS: 300 Watt
- Sensitivity(1 W / IM): 90 dB
- Fs = 22Hz, Qts = 0.56, VCIS = 273.6 Liters
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 1 KHz
- Sealed Box Volume: 2.0 Cubic Feet
- Vented Box Volume: 2.5 Cubic Feet