The Pioneer champion series subwoofers combine superior power handling with a rugged construction. The unique Air Suspension System provides clear and tight bass effects that too in smaller sealed enclosures.
Superior power handling
The TS-W3002D2 12" sub handles 1,000 watts RMS for thumping low end output. With the dual 2-ohm voice coils you can use a low-impedance amp to produce much bigger, much more powerful bass. The terminal connections for both the voice coils have been placed on the same side allowing easy terminal connection.
Heavy-duty motor structure
The double-stacked 110-ounce magnet, produces tremendous magnetic energy for those power packed long excursions. A rugged aluminum basket secures the sub, providing superior damping and increased magnetic efficiency for maximum performance.
Unique Air Suspension System
Pioneer's Air Suspension System locks air for a spring-like effect between main and drive cones moving in tandem. The result is consistently clear, powerful, wide ranging bass response. The injection-molded polypropylene cones are reinforced with basalt and carbon fiber for outstanding strength and quick response. The 3-layer surround keeps the cones on track and hitting hard during deep excursion.
- Size: 12"
- Woofer Cone Material: Interlaced Basalt/Carbon Fiber Reinforced IMPP Cone
- Surround: Wide-Roll, 3-Layer Fiber Woven Aramid Radial with Honeycomb Cloth
- Voice Coil: Dual 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Wire: Copper
- Voice Coil Bobbin: Phenol Resin Coated Glass Cloth
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole: Yes
- Magnet Construction: Double Stacked (114oz)
- Basket Design: Aluminum Die-Cast Rigid Chassis
- Gasket: 1-Piece ABS
- Wire Terminals: Integrated Single-Sided Silver Compression Terminals
- Max. Music Power: 3500 Watts
- Nominal Power Handling: 1000 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 150 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Ohm Rating: D2: (1 or 4 ohm)
- Recommended Sealed Enclosure: 0.50 ~ 1.0 Cubic Feet
- Recommended Vented Enclosure: 0.80 ~ 1.6 Cubic Feet
- Dimensions: 329 mm x 214.2 mm
- Mounting Depth: 188.8 mm
- Pioneer TS-3002D2 12" Subwoofer
- Mounting Screws