The W6 series of subs from JL Audio is known to be the best sounding series of subs ever created! If you go to SQL competitions (or SPL competitions) you will see these around in many of the winning vehicles. These subs are the perfect combination of extreme power and strength, and smooth sound quality.
These subs last forever, and they have thick foam surrounds which will eliminate distortion and unwanted noises. These sound great, and can handle massive amounts of power! JL rates these at 200w-600w RMS, but from our testing, these can easily handle 700 watts RMS!
The peak rating on these are 1,200 watts! These are the 2nd best series of subs from JL audio that are offered. The only better series is the W7 which are SPL machines and are available in our store. These are the best sounding series though.
Every watt is tested to make sure it performs to specifications or better! This sub is not some small mini sub, this is a real-deal huuuge competition sub weighing in over 30 pounds!
Bottom line; if you want the best sounding and super-loud subs, and you want the most reliable subs, then the W6 is for you!
Beware of other sellers who are selling these with no warranty! We give you a 1 year warranty, to ensure you get the service you deserve.
- 200w-600w JL RMS watts (JL rated RMS Watts are about twice as efficient as the way most other brands rate the RMS watts)
- 1200 watts peak output
- Dual 4 Ohm Impedance
- Extra thick Surrounds make the sub sound better, and have better sound quality
- 2.75" diameter, 4-layer voice coils
- Massive Forced-Air-Cooled Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Huge Diameter, Progressive Roll Spider
- Proprietary Cone Attaching Method
- Size: 12"
- Sealed Box Volume: .85 - 1.6 cu. ft.
- Ported Box Volume: 1.2 - 1.75 cu. ft.
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Top Mount Depth: 7-6/11"
- Cutout Diameter: 10.98"
- Kapton voice coil former
- Paintable trim ring
- reinforced spider attachment
- Extra high excursion handling
- Super Ventilation technology - keeps sub cool and forces hot air away from the sub
- Aluminum alloy frame
- Extreme strength and efficient motor