PRICE IS FOR (2) SUBS TOTALING 4000 WATTS!
Made in the USA
Top of the line quality guaranteed!
The all new SXX series by RE Audio replaces the older SX series. RE Audio subwoofers have been the best in the industry for a while now, but they just got even better! The RE Audio technicians and engineers have been busy for the last year and a half thinking of how they can improve their subwoofers. The new SXX series have a new magnet cover that aids in cooling the voice coils. These subs were also upgraded with flat wound voice coils. The magnets used in these are also slightly bigger than in the older SX series. The end result is a subwoofer that can handle more heat, meaning you can keep the volume up without the sub ever skipping a beat or getting tired! These subs go for days and weeks straight without getting tired or overheating!
RE Audio is known to make some of the best hard-hitting subs and amps. These are competition grade subs, which go super-loud. These are made with triple stacked magnets, so that they can push out extra power. These subs have cast aluminum baskets to withstand abuse. These subs are strong, powerful, and they sound really good.
These subs are made to pound bass for long periods of time without getting damaged over time. With 1,000 true RMS watts, this sub is one of the most powerful 10" subs on the market. These are rated strictly. They do not have inflated peak ratings like some other lower brands do. This sub can easily handle a little more than 1000 watts! That is how good they are made.
This is a 23 pound monsterous high excursion sub. This means it can hit a big range of frequency, and it can also pound a lot louder without over-heating.
- 1000 watts RMS
- Rated and tested! No inflated peak ratings like other brands! This is one of the most powerful subs on the market guaranteed!
- 10" Dual 4 ohm Subwoofer
- Engineered with new magnet covers that aid in cooling the voice coils while protecting the magnet
- Flat wound voice coils
- Dual Composite 2-piece Cone
- Rubbertek Foam Surround
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Tork-Tite Terminal
- 3 ” 8-layer Aluminum Voice Coil
- FEA Optimized Motor Structure
- Triple Stack Magnets
- Progressive Spiders
- Wrap around Rubber Gasket
- Mounting Depth - 6.4”
- Mounting Hole Diameter - 9.25”
- Overall Diameter - 11”
- Bolt Hole Circle - 10.125”
- Motor Width - 6.5”
- Motor Depth - 3.4”
- Basket Depth - 2.94”
- Displacement - 0.15 cu. ft.
- Weight - 24 lbs.
- Electrical Q Value -Qes: 0.29
- Mechanical Q Value -Qms: 4.3
- Total Speaker Q Value -Qts: 0.27
- Free Air Resonance -Fs: 30.7 Hz
- Equivalent Compliance -Vas: 21.8 liters
- One-Way, Linear Excursion -Xmax: 22 mm
- Efficiency -SPL 1W/1m: 85.2 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area -Sd: 310 cm^2
- DC Resistance -Re: 1.9 ohm
- Nominal Impedance -Znom: Dual 4 ohm
- Thermal Power Handling -Pe: 1000 W
- Force Factor -Bl: 21
- Ported Compact: 1.0cf tuned @ 35Hz
- Ported Optimal: 1.25cf tuned @ 34Hz