- (1) Pair Rockville ASM5 5" 2-Way 200W Studio Monitors
- (1) Pair RVSM1 Heavy Duty Studio Monitor Stands
- (1) Auralex MOPAD Studiofoam Monitor Isolation Pad
Description Of ASM5:
The Rockville ASM-5 Active Studio Monitor creates a new performance level in affordable studio monitors.
Designed and engineered for refined vocal reproduction; our unique design eliminates high frequency diffraction while providing full range monitoring accuracy and enhanced bass response.
Using sophisticated computer modeling the ASM-5 features rear-firing ports that provide enhanced bass coupling thereby reinforcing and amplifying low frequency response without affecting accuracy. You will hear the difference in our design and appreciate the accurate and clean bass performance with higher, cleaner sound pressure levels.
The Neodymium silk soft dome tweeters are bather in magnetic ferro-fluid keeping them cool even when your music gets hot! The recessed tweeter bezel design provides an optimal high frequency wave guide so the sound is focused out towards the listening stage. The high frequency section features an adjustable equalization circuit so that in-room listening optimization can be easily achieved.
Optimized Frequency Amplification Full Range Digital Class D Circuit
Unlike most studio monitors, the Rockville ASM-5 studio monitors feature a Quad Amplifier design in each pair of monitors. Each woofer and tweeter features their own Frequency Optimized Amplifier, so there is no wasted energy in the amplification stage and an absolute minimum of harmonic distortion. The efficiency of our digital Class D design is in excess of 90% with zero discernible hiss or white noise. The Input Volume Gain Control provides an adjustable gain range from -30dB to +6dB so that your ASM-5 is compatible with a majority of mixing scenarios. The ASM-5 feature various input connections so they hook-up to any mixing or monitoring system including unbalanced RCA, balance 1/4" TRS and USB. In addition, front accessible headphone jacks make the ASM-5 even more versatile.
- Rockville ASM5 5" 2-Way 200 Watt Active/Powered Pair of USB Studio Monitor Speakers
- Two-Way Active Studio Monitor Speaker System
- Full Range Class D Amplifier Circuitry
- LED Power on Indicator on Multifunction Rotary Front Volume Control
- Ferro Fluid Enhanced 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter
- Talc Filled, Injection Molded Graphite Composite Cone Woofer
- Curved Front Bexel Design Eliminates Standing Wave Distortion
- Waveguide Design Provides Amazing Detail and Imaging
- Computer Optimized Rear-Firing Port Provides Low Bass Extension Loading
- Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Response along Entire Frequency Spectrum
- One Complete Pair with Mater / Salve Output Connection with Included Noise Rejection Cabling
- Includes RCA to Mini Jack Cable with Adaptor, High Speed USB Cable, Power Cable
- Quad Amp Design: Each Driver Features Frequency Specific Independent Amplifier
- Low-Mid Frequency: 5" Talc Filled, Injection Molded Graphite Composite Cone
- High-Frequency: 1" Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 49Hz - 21 kHz
- SPL Peak: 170dB @ 1w/1m
- Each Speaker Power Output: 50 Watts RMS / 100 Watts PEAK
- Low-Mid Frequency Power: 35 Watts RMS / 70 Watts PEAK
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm Balanced
- High Frequency Equalization Adjustment: -4dB, -2dB, 0, +2dB
- System Volume: (-30dB to +6dB)
- Input Connectors: Unbalanced RCA; Balanced 1/4" TRS; USB 2.0 High Speed; Cabinet Front Headphone
- AC Power Input: 120V (60Hz)
- Cabinet Finish: Black Vinyl
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.1" (282mm) x 7.28" (185mm) x 9.06" (230mm)
- Weight: 13.4 lbs (6.1kg)
Description Of MOPAD:
Your loudspeakers are the most criticalcomponents you use to verify the quality of your work. No matter howgood your mixer, mics, preamps, cables, and other pieces of gear thatyou've invested in, you're not truly hearing what your recordings soundlike until you isolate your monitors from theirenvironment.
This is where the Auralex MOPADs comein. MOPAD Monitor Isolation Pads provide sonic isolation between yourmonitors and whatever your monitors are resting on, INSTANTLY improvingthe accuracy of your entire monitoring system.
MOPADsare affordable, easy to implement and really effective at decouplingyour monitors from your room and all its contents. You've gotta getsome! Until you do, you'll never know what your recordings really soundlike.
- One set of MoPads floats one pair of studio monitors
- Wedge pieces allow the angle of your monitors to range +/- 8 degrees
- Dimensions(L x W): 12" x 4"
- Weight Limitations: 100 lbs.