The 10SV1.75 is a single 10" ported/vented subwoofer enclosure, which rides on Atrends’ expertise of manufacturing superior quality components with an attention to detailing. The front panel of the box is made from thick 1” MDF wood, while the rest of the box features ¾” superior-grade MDF construction. The sturdy construction promises improved sound quality with minimal distortion from the sub, without warping or breaking of the wood over time.
Unlike other imperfectly shaped enclosures, Atrend makes sure that the cut-out front provides effortless precision to house your subs. The Atrend 10SV1.75 subwoofer enclosure assures unmatched dependability with reliable performance.
- Single 10" ported/vented subwoofer enclosure
- Volume per sub: 1.75 cubic feet
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- 3/4" heavy Dusty Construction
- Multi layers of high-grade glue ensure long life and no air leaking out
- High quality spring loaded terminals
- Dado end panels
- Mounting Depth: up to 16.50" (enough depth for any sub on the market)
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work with most of today’s popular woofers. These enclosures are built with the quality additives needed to maximize the performance of any sound system.
- Dimensions in inches:
- Width : 16"
- Height : 14"
- Top depth : 18"
- Bottom Depth : 18"
|Satellite Radio Ready||N/A|