Price Is For (2) Pairs of MB Quart Speakers
Totalling 320 Watts!
The Onyx line is the perfect entry into high end speakers! The MB Quart heritage was built on making great speakers, the Onyx line is no exception. The Onyx speakers utilize a 25mm Silk Dome tweeter. The treated silk provides the sound quality of a silk dome with the frequency response of metal composite materials. Onyx is designed to be light weight and deliver great sound with composite cones and composite basket inspired by Premium and Reference. While Onyx speakers are designed to be more efficient in lower power applications they shine when paired with Onyx amplifiers and subwoofers
The Onyx series is designed with a 25mm Teteron silk dome WideSphere™ tweeter which helps increase the overall “sweet spot” so you get a big sound stage.
ABS Composite Basket
All Onyx speakers utilizes an ABS composite basket for reduced vibration is reduced resonance, especially at critical mid-range and mid bass frequencies.
Molded Cone & Butyl Surround
The injection molded Polypropylene Cone delivers impactful midrange/midbass and is perfectly matched to the Butyl Rubber Surround for great sound.
Original Equipment Replacement
Onyx is a very flexible for installations. Onyx will easily replace nearly any size of factory speaker.
Onyx is subtle in design and big on great sound. The fine red line trim and accents defines taste without brash and shiny chrome or lights.
- Pair of MB Quart OKC116 Onyx 6.5" Coaxial Speakers
- 160 Watts Peak Power Total / 80 Watts Peak Power Per Speaker
- 80 Watts RMS Total / 40 Watts RMS Per Speaker
- Polypropylene mid-woofer cone material
- Butyl Rubber speaker surround
- 1" Silk Dome tweeter design
- High-temperature voice coil
- High-energy magnet motor structure
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- Composite Speaker grill
- Low-resonant ABS composite basket
- Spade style speaker terminals easy connections
- Click Here To View The User Manual (Link Opens In A New Window)
- Diameter: 6.5"
- 4-Ohms Impedance
- Frequency Response: 55-32,000 Hz
- Top-mount Depth: 2-7/16"
- Sensitivity: 89dB