PRICE IS FOR (2) TWEETERS TOTALING 60 WATTS!
This compression tweeter is designed for using in multi-element loudspeaker systems in sound reinforcement applications that require high output, narrow controlled dispersion and long throw. This model produces a very high output level with flat response and excellent transient attack. This unit features an aluminium voice coil diaphragm assembly, which is field replaceable without soldering.
- 1" (25.8 mm) edgewound aluminium ribbon voice coil
- Great power handling: 15 w AES
- Narrow directivity: 40º conical
- High sensitivity: 105 dB
- Designed for outdoor applications
- High output, narrow controlled dispersion and long throw
- Rated impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum impedance: 8.5 ohms.@ 10 kHz
- D.C. Resistance: 7.3 ohms.
- Power capacity*: 15 w AES
- Program Power: 30 w
- Sensitivity**: 105 dB 1w @ 1m.
- Frequency range: 3 - 20 kHz
- Recommended crossover: 6 kHz or higher
- Dispersion: H x V 40° conical
- Voice coil diameter: 25.8 mm. / 1 in.
- Magnetic assembly weight: 0.66 kg. / 1.45 lb.
- Flux density: 1.45 T
- BL Factor: 4 N/A
- Overall diameter: 86 x 86 mm. / 3.38 x 3.38 in.
- Depth: 65 mm. / 2.56 in.
- Baffle cutout dimensions: 75 mm. / 2.95 in.
- Bolt circle diameter: 92 mm. / 3.62 in.
- Net weight: 0.76 kg. / 1.67 lb.
- Shipping weight: 0.8 kg. / 1.76 lb.
- Diaphragm: Aluminium
- Voice coil: Copper
- Voice coil former: Kapton
- Magnet: Ferrite
Authorized Beyma Dealer!
Since 1969 Beyma has been manufacturing extremely high-end speaker systems from its factory in Valencia. These products are create by some of the best audio engineers who enjoy good sounding music. Do not compare Beyma to other brands who import speakers from China. Beyma produce a wide range of solutions in the loudspeakers field. Their products are all underrated. You can amplify any of their speakers with 2 times the amount of the rated power, and they will easily handle all the power!
The accumulated experience as manufacturer of loudspeakers together with their famous Research & Development team have been the key to their success.
Beyma owns and maintains multiple show car vehicles. Their show cars actually use mostly the cheaper Beyma products in them. Their show cars are known to have the cleanest sound. They sound just as good from 200 feet away as if you were sitting in the car. That is the type of quality and engineering that goes into every Beyma product.
|Satellite Radio Ready||N/A|